2019 FFAM Essay Contest:
The Friends of the Frontier Army Museum would like to invite the students grades 9-12 to participate in an essay contest sponsored by our organization for cash prizes. This is a wonderful opportunity for students to research and write about families of the frontier.
2019 Essay Topic:
Essay Contest Highlights:
- Students in grades 9-12 who attend a schools close in proximity to Fort Leavenworth.
- Submissions should be 1000-1500 words, double-spaced, with references
- he contest will start February 1, 2019 with an entry deadline of April 1, 2019.
- e can only accept hardcopy submissions and they must be received by April 1 with a postmark date of 31 March.
- Winners receive a cash award!
1st Place winner will receive $1,000.00
2nd Place winner will receive $500.00
3rd Place winner will receive $250.00
Please email us with your questions. (The only bad question is the one you didn't ask!)